Hot Lunch Program

Hot Lunch


Children need healthy meals to learn! Both campuses offer a hot lunch program.

Free & Reduced Lunches
Your child(ren) may qualify for free meals or for reduced price meals. To apply for free or reduced price meals, ask for a copy of the Free and Reduced Price School Meals Family application from the office. A new application must be completed each year to qualify for free or reduced lunch. It is mailed to homes before the start of each school year. A Letter of Determination will be sent to you if you qualify for free or reduced lunch. A list of participating area summer meal programs will be sent home before the end of the school year.

Milk is included as part of the hot lunch program fee. It can also be purchased separately for cold lunch students using an order form sent home in the August packet. Free and reduced applications are available in the office.

Milwaukee Center For Independence (MCFI) prepares our meals and delivers them. A monthly menu is sent in backpack mail and/or e-mailed home, as well as posted on this page.

Civil Rights Law
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
  2. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  3. Email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.