I am honored to be a member of this great school and its history of academic excellence and cultural diversity. I have been involved in education for 16 years. I hold a master’s degree in teaching, and certifications for grades 1-8, social studies at the middle-school level, and Administrative Leadership.
Previously, I taught in the First- and Second-Grade Unit for five years and served as the Dean of Faculty for the last four of those years. As an active consultant for Woodlands School, Inc., our team has the distinct pleasure to work with educators in many communities. Additionally, I hold a bachelor’s degree in marketing and economics. My husband and I have owned a mechanical contracting company for 22 years.
I am proud to have been part of the Woodlands School community (faculty, staff, Board, and families) that have together accomplished the following:
- The Mystery Reader program in the First- and Second-Grade Unit
- The Two Schools, One Book, One Community program
- Developed the Summer School Programs (WOLF & Camp Invention)
- Participate in developing the Woodlands Model~including the e-learning modules
- Strategic Planning for Woodlands School, Inc.
- Developed and continue to participate in the Woodlands Consultancy
- Participated in applying for and receiving the National School of Character Award